Date posted:2021-10-10 | Writer: EF Teach Online | Email: [email protected]
Use your TEFL skills to teach English online. Set up your home office and get ready to teach English online to students around the world. With our flexible scheduling, you can teach adult students in one-to-one lessons or conversational group classes at a time that suits you. Our simple yet sophisticated online classroom has all the necessary tools, lesson plans and materials to help you be the best teacher you can be.
• Be your own boss. Classes available 24/7, 363 days a year
• Work from home
• Our intuitive online classroom can make teaching easy
• Teach a variety of classes. Teach one-to-one classes of 20 min and 40 min, and group classes of 45 min.
• Lesson plans and teaching materials are created by our academic team as an optional resource for you.
• USD10 per hour
You need to meet the following requirements to start:
• Fully fluent English speaker (C2)
• Bachelor’s degree. You should have a completed bachelor’s degree.
• 40-hour TEFL Certificate.
• Previous teaching experience is a plus.
• Desktop computer or a laptop with a webcam. Our online teaching platform works with either PC or Mac-based machines. Tablets and mobiles are not suitable.
• Good-quality webcam.
• Stable internet connection. In an online environment a strong connection is everything. You should have a stable Wi-Fi connection or a cable internet connection.
• It is recommended that teachers use headsets, as built-in microphones and speakers do not provide enough quality for smooth communication with students.
To apply, please contact the email address in the job heading.