"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Vietnam (3)
Date posted:2014-03-06 | Writer: The Queen’s English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Queen’s English is looking for several TEFL qualified full time teachers to join our dynamic team in our Vinh city centre in Vietnam. Immediate start available. Established in 1994, The Queen’s English operates in 2 centers across Vietnam. We offer a wide range of classes teaching general, business and exam preparation English to young learners and adults.
-Teaching across a range of levels, ages, and courses.
- Planning student-centered and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus.
- Participating in professional development activities.
- Administering and marking course tests .
- Writing student reports.
- Conducting placement testing.
- Teaching off-site classes, as required.
Average teaching hours:
Normally scheduled at 17-25 hours per week . Classes run from 7:30am to 9:45pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 9:00pm on Saturday and 7:45am to 9:00pm on Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible. Teachers are given two consecutive days off.
Essential requirements for all teaching positions:
- Native level English speaker.
- CELTA / TEFL/TESOL
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Clean criminal record check (with validity within 3months).
- Experience with teaching Young Learners/ Kindy/ General English experience is preferred.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity.
- 6 months validity on passport.
- Competitive salary with performance based contract completion bonus
- Overtime payment.
- Fully paid leave: up to 15 days of annual leave and up to 10 days of public holidays, (applyingto one year contracts)
-Salary and benefits paid in Vietnamese Dong. Tax is payable on a progressive scale and averages around 11-12% for a typical full-time teacher.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to the address given on the job heading or can call us at : (+84) (0) 987.999.789.
Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.