"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs in Vietnam For TEFL Qualified Teachers (2)
Date posted:2016-09-11 | Writer: Summa Education | Email: email@example.com
Have you considered working and traveling abroad using your TEFL skills? We are a small, dedicated group of teachers and local staff in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam who help our students achieve their dreams of studying abroad in American universities and private high schools. Our students are looking for competitive scores on the SAT, SSAT, and ACT, as well as a solid foundation in academic reading and writing skills.
Why choose Summa Education?
● Above-market compensation for our teachers ($18-30 per hour, plus paid non-teaching hours)
● Top-notch global health insurance for full-time employees
● An exciting “Exploration Bonus” to travel around Vietnam and Southeast Asia
● Flexible vacation time
Great work environment: our curriculum is developed in-house, designed by our teachers - for our students. The courses run the gamut from an extensive test prep portfolio to a suite of specialized programs, including Film, Literature, and Public Speaking – and we are always adding more. We celebrate our success with an annual all-staff trip to a tropical destination.
Something for everyone:
● Vibrant, dynamic city
● Eclectic nightlife – hot pot and cold drinks, street food stalls abound
● Rich, cultural heritage and cuisine
● Lush, tropical campus locations
● Clever, exciting students
● Cool subjects and teaching methods
To join our select team, candidates will have…
● 4-year B.A. US degree (preference for top 50 universities)
● TEFL / CELTA or equivalent
● Able to score high on either Math or Verbal SAT/ACT (750+ SAT preferred)
● Be passionate about helping others succeed
● Love tackling problems as a team to find creative solutions
● Our candidates to love learning themselves!
● A 6-month to 1-year commitment
Send your resumes to the email address given on the job heading- tell us about yourself!
Tel: +84 86264 2888