"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Needed in Hai Phong, Vietnam
Date posted:2017-04-06 | Writer: Dang Tuan Education | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dang Tuan Education Joint Stock Company cooperates with 50 public schools and teaches English to over 50,000 students in primary, secondary and high schools in Haiphong. We are currently recruiting native and near native EFL teachers on a full-time basis for contracts up to 1 year.
• 1000 to 1500 USD (no tax deducted from your wage, we pay it for you)
• Over-time paid
• Housing allowance of 150 USD/month (we assist teachers to find accommodation)
• Visa/Work Permit covered by us
• 5 paid sick days/year (for 1 year contracts)
• Paid national holidays plus 3 paid days for Lunar New Year
• 5 paid vacation days/year (for 1 year contracts)
• Free airport pick-up from Hanoi or Hai Phong
• Foreign management
• 1st month’s accommodation paid by us
• Interest free loans
• Salary advances
• On the job training
• Flight reimbursement: (half after 3 months and the other half after 6 months for 1 year contracts)
• Salary increased yearly
You will work at our language center and public schools in Haiphong teaching English to students of different age groups (kids to adults). Teaching hours are a maximum of 23 hours/week and only 5 days a week.
• At least an Undergraduate Diploma
• Clean criminal background check
• In good health
• TEFL/TESOL cert (online certs are fine)
• Prepared to sign a contract for 4 to 12 months
• No experience necessary (we provide training)
• At least 23 years’ old
• From Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada or USA.
• Near native speakers will be considered if they have a neutral accent
• Available from 20th of May
Please email your documents to the email address given on the job heading, or call 0168 7500 454
1. Current CV.
2. Scanned copies of relevant degrees and certificates.
3. Scanned copy of Passport.
4. Cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person: Rod Ritchie, Director of Studies.