"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Energetic Teacher Wanted to Teach EFL in Turkey - Istanbul (2)
Date posted:2004-11-15 | Writer: Interlang | Email: email@example.com
Interlang, one of Istanbul's leading private language schools, requires a number of qualified EFL teachers for its current and new branches, plus a Director of Studies for a new branch to open later this year.
- Mainly General English to adults, plus some company and private students.
- Regular teacher development programme with experienced trainers.
- Good resources & friendly, supportive environment.
- Competitive hourly-rate salary, dollar relocation allowance, and dollar bonus (according to contract length).
- Free accommodation where available or rent-allowance.
EFL teachers must have both a CELTA (or equivalent) and a university degree.
Director of Studies must also have a DELTA and 5 years' post-CELTA experience. Teacher training experience an advantage.
Apply with CV to Liz Aykanat, General Director of Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by fax to 90 212 543 5382, telephone 90 212 543 5797.