"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
School in Thailand Seeks EFL Teacher
Date posted:2017-01-19 | Writer: Saritdidet School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saritdidet School in Chanthaburi, eastern Thailand, is looking for enthusiastic, well-organized, and flexible EFL teachers to join our team for the upcoming academic year starting in May, 2017. The school is a government primary school with a well-established English program. It is located in central Chanthaburi near the market and many tourist attractions.
The right candidates will be native level English speakers with a degree qualification, EFL certificate and at least a year's experience of teaching. We are unable to recruit applicants without at least a 3-year degree certificate such as BA or BSc in any discipline.
The teachers for each grade will be responsible for teaching one class (maximum size 40 students) eight subjects, for 18 hours per week; English 8 hrs, science 2 hrs, math 3 hrs, health 1 hr, art 1 hr, PE 1 hr, careers and technology 1 hr and club 1 hr. You will work alongside a Thai homeroom teacher, who teaches the remaining hours and in addition, you’ll have an English speaking Thai co-teacher present in your class, to assist you.
· 12 months contract (start from 1 May 2017)
· Working 10-20 hours per week
· 20 of vacancies
· Salary 33,000 - 40,000 THB (plus extra class around 6,000 – 9,000 THB)
· Teachers are expected to be punctual and present during office hours, which are 7:45am - 4:00pm, from May 1st, 2107 until March 31st, 2018.
· Must be a native level English speaker
· Bachelor’s degree of any field
· TEFL /TESOL certificate
· An interest in living and working in a different culture
· Finding accommodation in the area
· Provided documents for Non- Immigrant B visa and any other documents
· Health insurance
· Coordinate service
· Paid holiday
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
· University graduation diploma, with TEFL/TESOL certificate
· Copy of passport first page
Contact: Natchaphol B. Telephone: +669 2505 1456