"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Position teaching English in Thailand
Date posted:2005-03-18 | Writer: Kids Square Thailand | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our aim to provide our student with specifically designed courses, which reflect the needs of the individual-using flexible, fun and practical methods both in school and at our centre.? We also provide courses for companies and private organizations that require their personnel to be at least bilingual. The employability of people largely depends upon their academic qualification, linked to their ability to communication in at least one foreign language.
Our business mission is based on the concept of giving our student: the highest quality of professionalism at fair price within a comfortable, friendly learning and warm environment where everybody works as part of a team.
All our teachers must be resourceful, good humored and practical who are acutely aware of the demands of teaching to second language learners.
Kids Square compensatons:
1. One-year renewable contract
2. Gross salary 31, 000 Baht/month
3. Approximately 19 public holidays and 12 Christmas holidays
4. Insurance from BUPA is provided
5. Work permit and teacher license are provided
6. Airport pickup
1. Applicants must have Bachelor degree plus TEFL certificate or equivalent.
2. Experience for teaching English to young learner is a plus.
3. Applicants must be Native English Speaker. (English, American and Cannadian nationality preferred)
Applicants have to email us the following supporting documents:
1. Curriculum vitae in detail
2. Copy of Educational degree and certificate.
3. Photo taken within 6 months