Date posted:2018-07-19 | Writer: Aksorn Thepprasit School, Pattaya, Chonburi | Email: [email protected]
An English Conversation/ Phonics Teacher is required to teach mainstream Primary 1 to 6 students in Aksorn Thepprasit School, Pattaya, Chonburi. The candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and available to start immediately. Newly qualified TEFL teachers are welcome to apply.
- Salary: minimum salary of 37,000 baht. Some room for negotiation for candidates with qualifications in Education and teaching experience.
- Full time positions - up to 21 hours teaching time per week.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 - 16:00
- BUPA Health Insurance (Ruby Classic) after a 3 month probationary period.
- Paid annual leave
- Work Permit provided by school.
- Annual salary increment
- A native level English speaker (Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand citizens)
- Minimum 3-year university degree (BA/BS degree or higher)
- Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working, and patient
- ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL
- Be creative in your approach to teaching and learning, with the ability to inspire pupils and maintain a commitment to high standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
1. Cover letter and CV
2. Scanned copy of university degree/transcripts and ESL certificate
3. Scanned copy of the photo page in your passport and current visa stamp.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.