"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full-time TEFL Job in Thailand
Date posted:2016-06-07 | Writer: Brighton Language Academy | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighton Language Academy is seeking Kindergarten and Primary EFL teachers to work in Phayao, a beautifully scenic area of northern Thailand, one and a half hours drive from Chiang Rai. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Native level English speakers (British, American, Canadian, NZ, Aus).
- Be passionate in teaching
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably with TEFL certification.
- Extremely motivated, adaptable and with an enthusiasm to teach young children
- Applicants from outside of Thailand are welcome to apply and will be interview through Skype
- An ability to conduct a high energy and active style lesson
- Basic Salary of 30,000 baht per month
- Full training provided, and maximum support given by training staff and management
- A teaching assistant assigned to each foreign teacher
- The school provides for visas and work permits
- Medical insurance after 3 months
- Free lunch
Please e-mail the following to the address given on the job heading:
1. Your comprehensive CV with recent photo
2. A scan of your passport (main page)
3. A police clearance or disclosure certificate (if any)
4. A scan of your degree and certificates
Brighton Language Academy
56/3 Pratuchai Rd.
Tel: 054 073 542