Date posted:2016-06-07 | Writer: Brighton Language Academy | Email: [email protected]
Brighton Language Academy is seeking Kindergarten and Primary EFL teachers to work in Phayao, a beautifully scenic area of northern Thailand, one and a half hours drive from Chiang Rai. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Native level English speakers (British, American, Canadian, NZ, Aus).
- Be passionate in teaching
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably with TEFL certification.
- Extremely motivated, adaptable and with an enthusiasm to teach young children
- Applicants from outside of Thailand are welcome to apply and will be interview through Skype
- An ability to conduct a high energy and active style lesson
- Basic Salary of 30,000 baht per month
- Full training provided, and maximum support given by training staff and management
- A teaching assistant assigned to each foreign teacher
- The school provides for visas and work permits
- Medical insurance after 3 months
- Free lunch
Please e-mail the following to the address given on the job heading:
1. Your comprehensive CV with recent photo
2. A scan of your passport (main page)
3. A police clearance or disclosure certificate (if any)
4. A scan of your degree and certificates
Brighton Language Academy
56/3 Pratuchai Rd.
Tel: 054 073 542
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.