"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Energetic Teacher Wanted to Teach EFL in Thailand
Date posted:2004-01-27 | Writer: Fun International (Thailand) Ltd. | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The company was founded in 1996 by a group of professionals in the educational circle who shared the same teaching philosophy: "Children learn best when learning is Fun". Thus there are no textbooks involved, children learn purely through participation of songs, games and other fun activities. Situated in the heart of Bangkok, our curriculum currently reachers out to approximately 40 schools entertaining over 16, 000 students.
We are seeking full time Native teachers of English based in Bangkok and some cities about one/two hours outside Bangkok, with easy access. The pace of life is much slower, it is easy to learn Thai and the cost of living is cheaper.
Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree; those with TEFL/TESL qualifications and relevant experience will be given special considerations.
Starting salary varies from BHT 28, 000 to BHT 35, 000 depending in qualification and experience.
The benefits are as follows:
- Bonus based on performance, attendance and completion of one-year contract
- 7 days free lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants
- Assistance in securing apartment
- Comprehensive training
- Ready prepared curriculum and teaching material for each lesson
- Assistance with visa at company's expense
- Health Insurance
- A Thai Team assistant assigned for each teacher
- 30 Official and School Holidays per annum
- Transportation allowance for going to and from assigned school
For more information, please visit our website at Contact us or contact us at the following address:
Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd.
4th floor, Lee House
275 Thonglor Soi 13
Tel : (66-2) 712 7744-8
Fax: (66-2) 712 7733
E-mail : email@example.com