"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teacher Urgently Required in Thailand
Date posted:2014-08-04 | Writer: Roi-Et Wittayalai | Email: email@example.com
Roi - Et Wittayalai School in Roi-Et is URGENTLY hiring one native level English-speaking EFL teacher to teach high school students (age 13-18 years old). The chosen candidate will be required to teach 18-22 periods a week (1 class period = 55 mins). If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher, and would like to work at one of the best public schools in Isaan, then please send in your application.
This is a full-time, long-term job for which the successful candidate will initially be offered a contract from now until the end of the academic year. The contract may be extended upon mutual agreement at the end of the contract term (March 2015).
- Male/Female native English speaker from the US / the UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand or other countries where English is the official language.
- A bachelor's degree or a higher degree in teaching English as a Second/Foreign language. If the applicant holds a bachelor's in a different field (e.g. engineering), they need to have a teaching certificate to teach English such as TEFL, TESOL or CELTA.
- Age 25 - 55 years old
- Previous teaching experience.
- Should be able to start as soon as possible.
- Minimum starting salary of 30,000 THB plus, depending upon experience, payable until the end of March 2015.
- Non-immigrant B (work) visa and work permit are paid for by the school.
- Summer holiday and public holidays.
- An opportunity to work in a friendly environment with professional colleagues, and teaching in fully equipped modern classrooms.
If you are interested in teaching at our school and experiencing Isaan, please send a cover letter, resume, a recent photo, copy of diploma / qualifications, and references to the email address given on the job heading.
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE CANDIDATES ABLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.