Date posted:2013-09-18 | Writer: Kedaro International | Email: [email protected]
Kedaro International, a private language school located in the southern region of Spain (bordering with Portugal and Seville), has an opening for a TEFL qualified teacher who is available for an immediate start. We work with both children and adults and also teach Spanish to people from other nationalities. The school is in Huelva, a very typical Spanish city, with a great climate, tasty foods and a low cost of living.
To apply for this position you MUST meet the following requirements:
1. Native level English Speaker
2. European Passport
3. A university degree and TEFL course
4. Other qualifications:
• Teaching skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking skills
Previous experience preferred but not essential
• Help students improve reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in individual or group lessons
• Prepare, administer and grade quizzes, tests, mid-term and final exams
• Provide mid-term and final progress report for each student
• Attend regular staff meetings and social activities
How can I apply?
To become a member of our international team at Kedaro International please send us your CV to the email address given on the job heading. You can also contact us by calling at +34 959 873 712 / +34 691 200 789.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.