Date posted:2017-04-13 | Writer: English College | Email: [email protected]
English College, a reputable (PASE accredited), private language school based in the Radom area, east- central Poland, is looking for certified native level EFL teachers (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, RSA, Australia or New Zealand citizens) to teach children, teenagers and adults from Sept. 28th 2017 to June 5th 2017 We also have an immediate position available!
· Degree – preferably in humanities
· CELTA, TEFL, TESOL qualification (minimum 100 hour course)
· Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
· Free intensive induction training between Sept. 25th - Sept.27th
· Excellent work conditions: classes up to 10; ESL library; computers, internet, OHPs, interactive boards etc..
· Good local salary and free accommodation,
· Approx. 5 weeks of holiday within the contract duration,
· Airfare reimbursement equivalent of 1,000 USD paid on contract completion
· Private health insurance
· Friendly atmosphere, teacher support regular training and professional development throughout the academic year.
To apply, please email your resume with a recent photo and copies of your degree and English Teaching Certificate to the English College DOS at the email address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.