"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Mragowo, Poland!
Date posted:2006-06-28 | Writer: LEKTOR, School of English | Email: email@example.com
Come to Mragowo, Poland and teach English to bright, enthusiastic students in a very friendly and active school. Lektor School of English is now accepting applications from qualified EFL teachers for the next school year.
COMPANY: LEKTOR, School of English
LOCATION: Mragowo (Mazury, Lake Region in Northeast of Poland)
STARTING DATE: September 2006
Duties: teaching general English from beginner to upper-intermediate levels and Cambridge Examinations Courses (small groups - children, teenagers and adults), up to 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday from 3.30pm to 8.30pm
- full time job
- a very good local salary sufficient for a comfortable living in Poland
- travel costs refunded at the completion of the contract,
- single accommodation furnished and equipped with all household facilities
- internet access at school and at home
- accident Insurance and Tax paid by the school
- free Polish lessons (available)