"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach TEFL in Warsaw, Poland
Date posted:2004-05-25 | Writer: Warsaw Study Centre | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It has been awarded the PASE Quality Certificate (Polish Association for Standards in English) and twice won the award for Highest Quality Training Organiser given by the Data Group. We provide language courses for individuals in our language centres in Warsaw as well as in-company training.
Over 15, 000 students have experienced our effectiveness and professionalism. Among our in-company clients have been: CA IB, Innova Capital, Deutsche Bank, DHL, Gillette, Procter&Gamble, Sanofi-Synthelabo, GlaxoSmithkline, Volvo.
We are working with an international team of teachers comprising approximately 100 people. Apart from highly qualified teachers of Polish origin, we currently employ native speakers from the United States, England, Ireland, Scotland and Canada. The school offers a possibility of promotion for the most committed teachers.
We offer job opportunities in Warsaw which is a fast-growing capital city undergoing a fascinating transition into a fully-fledged business and cultural centre. The city also has a thriving nightlife with a vibrant social scene. Warsaw is situated in the geographical centre of the country, which makes it convenient for domestic and international travel.
Generally goods, services and accommodation in Poland tend to be less expensive than in Britain, for example, a monthly travel card currently costs 67 PLN (approx. ?9), flat rents for one bedroom apartments range from 1000PLN ñ±¶°0PLN a month (approx. ?150 ñ £²30)
TEACHER AND/OR HEAD TEACHER OF:
General English/ Cambridge exams: FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC / YL/ Business English/ One-to-one/ e-learning
- minimum BA in arts/humanities subject.
- TEFL, Certificates CELTA, DELTA or similar
- experience in teaching English to non-English students
- motivation, enthusiasm and commitment
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 9-month legal renewable full-time or part-time contract starting October 2004
- choice of payment structure:
- on a pro rata basis (calculated according to hours worked each month)
- a fixed guaranteed salary
- hourly rate approx. ?10 for a 60-minute class
- help provided with resident card and work permits when applicable (cost refunded)
- private medical insurance
- induction and teacher development training programme
- friendly and professional working environment
- excellent teaching resources
- friendly staff to assist you with possible problems of daily life in Poland
1. Current CV and photo
2. Copies of certificates and degrees
FAO: Justyna Kubica and/or Katarzyna Pawlak
Warsaw Study Centre
ul. Pandy 13 lok.5
tel/fax: +4822 824 23 93