"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Peru (4)
Date posted:2014-10-23 | Writer: Academia Superior de Idiomas | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior-Idiomas (ASI) is seeking motivated, TEFL-certified teachers capable of meeting our high standards for our new English education program. ASI offers a variety of programs, including a course for children from families who cannot typically afford English classes. We are located in Pimentel, Peru, a small beach town 25 minutes away from Chiclayo, the fourth largest city in Peru. Pimentel and Chiclayo are a bus ride away from nearby historical and cultural sites and other cities including Chachapoyas, Cajamarca, and Trujillo.
ASI teachers will:
• Teach one or more two- or three-hour classes of up to 15 students
- ASI offers English classes on weekday evenings and also on the weekend
• Take part in marketing the ASI English Program
• Take part in creating and editing the English books and workbooks distributed to students for daily use in the classroom
• Take part in teacher training activities
• Take part in our efforts to evaluate the English program
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification – Certification course can be in progress at the time of application.
• Native level English Speaker
Teaching positions are unpaid, but ASI teachers have an opportunity to develop their teaching skills while learning Spanish from the native Spanish speakers who teach our classes. ASI also houses its teachers with other ASI interns free of charge.
• Free participation in our Spanish language course
• Free housing in one of our residences with fellow interns and Spanish students
• Free Peruvian breakfast and lunch everyday
• Reimbursement of up to 100 Peruvian nuevo soles each month to help cover food and living expenses
• 3 vacation days each month
• Teacher training and mentoring from our Academic Department Directors
• Participation in ASI events (e.g., barbecue, weekly salsa lessons)
Apply today to the email address given on the job heading for an opportunity to learn Spanish and explore northern Peru, while working for a growing international company for between 3 and 12 months.