"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Saudi Arabia (2)
Date posted:2013-02-21 | Writer: Education Experts Company (Riyadh) | Email: email@example.com
Education Experts Company (Riyadh) has several openings for EFL Instructors (men and women) for the 2013-2014 academic years.
• Native speaker of English from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand
• 120 hour in-class TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (or relevant degree)
• Bachelors degree in relevant field (English Language Teaching, ESL education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate EFL/ESL certification and experience (no online certifications)
• MA/PhD (and other advanced graduate degrees) highly desirable and given priority (no online certifications)
• 2 years ESL teaching experience (private tuition, voluntary and teacher assistant positions will not be considered)
• Middle East/Gulf experience a plus
• Special capabilities like ESL management, ESL supervisory experience and program assessment are highly valued
Salary and Benefits
• Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications
• Full accommodation and transport package
• Paid annual leave
• 2 one-way economy class tickets
• Class ‘A’ medical insuranceQualified candidates should email copies of their CV/Resume, passport, degree and certificates to the e-mail address given on the job heading.