Date posted:2018-04-24 | Writer: Shabaka Training | Email: [email protected]
Shabaka Training has been teaching the Prep Year at King Faisal University, Hofuf, for over 10 years. We currently have opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers who are available to start in August 2018. You will have the advantage of working for a stable company with high teacher retention. We offer a 10 month teaching contract with a salary of $3,000 USD per month (tax free and no deductions).
Native Speakers only (Females and Males) needed:
• BA + TEFL/TESOL + 2 years classroom experience
• High Emotional Intelligence and People Skills
• Good Work Ethic
• Flexible and Easy Going
• Positive Attitude
1. 13-14 teaching contact hours, 3 hours of proctoring, 10 office hours, 1-2 hours of staff meetings per week.
2. No split schedule. Usually starting at 7:30am (earliest) and finished by 3:30pm (latest).
3. Saudi Work Visit Visa paid by company.
4. Multiple entry visa. You may exit KSA anytime. We’re near Bahrain for weekend escape.
5. Return airfare from major airport.
6. Transportation and airport pickup.
7. Single, non-shared, and fully furnished apartment on secure compound in city within walking distance to large shopping mall, grocery, pharmacy, etc.
8. Medical Insurance.
9. Paid holidays: Approximately 2 weeks during the Academic year and 6-7 weeks at the end of the contract.
10. Transportation to/from work (15 mins across town by bus).
Please send the following to the email address given on the job heading:
1. One page CV with Education and Experience
2. Passport photo page
We expedite the hiring process. The Director will conduct an informal interview by Skype, you can speak to some existing teachers here, and a hiring decision will be made within 7 days.
“We hire the best people regardless of credentials or experience” – Director, Preston Dixon (Canada).
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.