Date posted:2018-08-23 | Writer: CECN Educonsult | Email: [email protected]
CECN Educonsult is seeking EFL teachers for the first semester of the upcoming academic year beginning in September 2018. There are vacancies in Government Colleges in various cities in Oman. The positions involve teaching English and assessing college students 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Monthly tax-free compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 340 to OMR 500 as follows: Housing allowance. Transportation allowance. Other Allowances. Other Yearly Benefits.
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc.
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
• 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Native level English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
Please send your CV, copies of your attested certificates, letters of experience, passport, and photos referring to this ad and indicating your date of birth, nationality, and availability date to:
18th November St,
Phone: +968 9812 5276
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.