Date posted:2023-12-04 | Writer: More Than English Colombia | Email: [email protected]
More Than English Colombia has earned recognition as one of the premier English learning initiatives in Colombia, endorsed by TESOL Colombia. Established in 2018, our primary mission is to provide English education to middle-class and low-income individuals who have been underserved due to the prohibitive cost of language courses and outdated teaching methods.
What sets our program apart is not a sophisticated tech tool or a digital platform; it's our people. People are the lifeblood of More Than English. Our diverse team hails from all corners of the globe, leveraging their cultural insights as a powerful tool for empowerment and education.
Now we are looking for English teachers who want to be part of our program for 6 months or 1 year. Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading if you are interested.
The selected teachers give classes from Monday to Friday, totaling 30 hours weekly, plus an additional 5 hours for cultural activities.
Our classes have a maximum of 11 students.
Students are of similar ages and at the same level.
• Immerse yourself in the beauty of Colombia's diverse landscapes.
• Make lifelong friendships with locals and fellow volunteers.
• Empower students with valuable English language skills.
• Experience personal growth and cultural enrichment.
• Savor delicious Colombian cuisine and dance to the rhythms of salsa!
• Learn or practice Spanish
• Your Chance to Inspire and Be Inspired!
• Renewable contract with a 1`200.000 COP.
• Well-located and furnished accommodation with volunteers or locals within walking distance of the school
• Colombian medical insurance
• Visa assistance
• Bachelor's Degree of any field
• Native level English speaker, preferably TEFL certified
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, instruct and evaluate learning activities at the secondary level
• An interest in living and working in a different culture
• Availability for six months or one year
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• University graduation diploma, with TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Copy of passport first page