"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Korea
Date posted:2015-10-27 | Writer: Aclipse | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aclipse is looking to fill numerous EFL teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client ChungDahm Learning! Teaching abroad in Korea is a tremendous opportunity to travel the world, gain valuable work experience, immerse yourself in a new culture, and save money!
One of the perks of working with our client ChungDahm is that no prior teaching experience is required! The positions are ideally suited to newly qualified TEFL graduates. Teachers are provided training upon their arrival in Korea so that they feel prepared and confident prior the start of the term. ChungDahm also provides teachers with a clear and organized curriculum. And don’t worry about not speaking Korean – the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.
• 180+ locations throughout Korea including major cities of Seoul, Daegu and Busan.
• Employs more than 1,000 teachers
• All classes are taught using the ChungDahm research-based English curriculum.
• Both teachers and students use the ChungDahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience living and working abroad. We offer free job placement to candidates. Haven’t graduated from college yet? You can still apply! We accept applications 8 months in advance of your expected graduation date. Also, in an effort to accommodate your preferred start date, our clients hire year-round.
Our recruiters have taught English abroad, and have the knowledge to help guide your decision-making process. Read our teacher blogs to hear first-hand about what it is like to live and teach in Asia. We can also put you directly in touch with a current teacher. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
• Entry Level monthly salary range 2.2M-2.8M Korean Won.
• 15 vacation days
• Flight reimbursement
• 5 day work weeks with typical hours 4 pm-10 pm
• Training provided
• Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary.
• Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
• 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities for advancement
• Ongoing teacher support
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
• Commitment to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably with TEFL qualification.
• Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
HOW TO APPLY:
Start your application by contacting us at the email address given on the job heading.
Tel: +1 (857) 404-0174