"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Public Schools in Korea Need EFL Teachers
Date posted:2015-02-23 | Writer: Korean Horizons | Email: JOBS@KoreanHorizons.com
Korean Horizons have current opportunities for TEFL certified teachers in Public Schools in Chungnam and Gyungnam, South Korea. All contracts are for 1 full year. There would only be 22 classes per week. 1 middle or high school class would be 45 & 50 minutes each respectively. Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. No weekends or split shifts.
Salary is in accordance with the government's pay scale and range between 2.0m-2.95m won per month.
Overtime in afterschool classes is often available to boost your salary.
In addition – the benefits are as follows:
• There may be an orientation program
• rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare reimbursement
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack (including book on teaching, travel guide, English/Korean dictionary, a Korean phrasebook & other goodies)
Contact us at the email address given on the job heading.
Tel: South Korea + 82 (0) 55-274-0926
Fax: South Korea +82 (0) 55-274-0927