Date posted:2015-02-23 | Writer: Korean Horizons | Email: [email protected]
Korean Horizons have current opportunities for TEFL certified teachers in Public Schools in Chungnam and Gyungnam, South Korea. All contracts are for 1 full year. There would only be 22 classes per week. 1 middle or high school class would be 45 & 50 minutes each respectively. Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. No weekends or split shifts.
Salary is in accordance with the government's pay scale and range between 2.0m-2.95m won per month.
Overtime in afterschool classes is often available to boost your salary.
In addition – the benefits are as follows:
• There may be an orientation program
• rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare reimbursement
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack (including book on teaching, travel guide, English/Korean dictionary, a Korean phrasebook & other goodies)
Contact us at the email address given on the job heading.
Tel: South Korea + 82 (0) 55-274-0926
Fax: South Korea +82 (0) 55-274-0927
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.