"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Korea (2)
Date posted:2010-11-28 | Writer: YKH School | Email: email@example.com
Yacheon Herald School, in Seoul, has been in business since 2004 and we currently have 4 fabulous foreign teachers. We are looking for a fun, hard working, well-adapting TEFL qualified educator who loves children and is available to start work in February 2011.
Location: Mokdong Area, Seoul
Start date: February 15-20th, 2011
Salary range: 2.1-2.3 million won
Type of students: kindergarten-elementary school students
Hours: 9:30 am-5:30 pm
Number of current foreign teachers: 4
Housing: single (a clean, office-like apartment, pictures are ready to present!!)
Benefits: air ticket to Korea, return ticket at the end of the contract, completion bonus, medical insurance, national pension, 10 days of paid vacation.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
* You must be healthy both physically and mentally
If you think you are the right candidate, please send your resume and a picture of yourself to Rachel Cho at the e-mail address given on the job heading.