"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job For EFL Teachers in Korea
Date posted:2013-05-21 | Writer: Yale Foreign Language Academy | Email: email@example.com
Yale, a large and well established private school in Seogwipo City, has opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers who are available to start in July. It has a long history and employs around six or seven EFL teachers. Yale has a good standard of education which incorporates both online and classroom learning. There are set curricula from which to teach along with plenty of resources and the freedom to incorporate your own materials. Yale encourages good communication between Western and Korean co-teachers.
The school is located in Seogwipo city on the breathtaking southern coast of Jeju Island in Korea. It is one of the most reputable private academies in Jeju. It was founded in 1989. Since then, it has immensely contributed to its local community through English education. The directors, Han Eun Song and Jin Hee Cho, studied in the United States and lived there for 7 years; thus, they understand the differences between Western culture and Korean culture. Also, they strive to empathize with Western teachers and assist them in being effective both inside and outside of the classroom.
* 26 actual teaching hours per week
* Elementary, junior high school, and adults
* Monthly Salary: 2.1 - 2.3 million KRW (depending on experience & qualifications)
* Medical and Accidental Insurance: 50 % of medical care premium
* Round-trip airfare allowance
* Severance pay (equivalent to one month's salary), paid upon completion of the 12-month contract
* Summer vacation: 5 days including weekends
* Winter Vacation: 3 or 4 days including weekends
* Free, large, modern apartments (VERY NICE!) with washer, stove, TV, video, microwave, and more
* An established, easy-to-use curriculum
* American-educated, family-oriented owners who go above and beyond to help you adjust and make you comfortable
* Regular presentations to improve the quality of English education for teachers
INITIAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION:
* A Copy of the Passport Main Page
* Mintak Kim, Vice Director of Yale Foreign Language Academy, at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
* TEL: 82-64-733-9991