"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Japan
Date posted:2015-01-26 | Writer: ABC Plus English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a qualified EFL teacher for a full-time English conversation teaching position starting March 10th 2015. Located in Nagoya, Japan's fourth largest city, ABC Plus English School is an independent conversation school for children, high school students, and adults. We are accepting both domestic and overseas applications.
1. Contract: One-year renewable contract
2. Maximum 25 classes of lessons per week (Each class lasts 45-60 minutes)
3. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday)
4. Salary: 250,000 - 270,000 yen per month
5. You will be compensated for any overtime hours that you are scheduled to work.
In addition, there are opportunities to receive up to 20,000 yen per month in bonuses. Also, upon completion of your contract you will receive a bonus of between 100,000 and 170,000 yen depending on your schedule throughout the year.
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Native level speaker of English
2. Bachelor's degree
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Has TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification
2. Has experience leading groups of school aged children.
3. Enjoys teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults.
4. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types.
5. Has a basic understanding of written and spoken Japanese.
6. Has a Driver's License
We also recruit teachers for Assistant Language Teacher positions in public schools and for private corporate classes. We have developed an original syllabus and use a wide range of materials and methods to teach students of every age. At ABC Plus, we strive to create a cooperative and fun working environment where our teachers can develop professionally as educators and enjoy the unique experience of living in Japan.
If you are interested in the position, we'd like to hear from you! Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading.
Please include the following in your application package:
· a recent passport-style photograph (as is required with all applications in Japan)
· a cover letter
· your resume
· a recommendation letter from a former employer (optional)
ABC Plus English School
4-1211, Kurosawadai, Midori-ku,
Nagoya, Aichi 458-0003