"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full time TEFL Job in Japan
Date posted:2015-10-20 | Writer: ABC Plus English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Nagoya, Japan's fourth largest city, ABC Plus English School is an independent conversation school for children, high school students, and adults. We are currently looking for a TEFL qualified applicant for a full-time English conversation teaching position in Nagoya starting January 12th 2016. We are accepting both domestic and overseas applications. If you are interested in the position, please read the details below:
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: One-year renewable contract
3. Maximum 25 classes of lessons per week (Each class lasts 45-60 minutes)
4. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday)
5. Salary: 250,000 - 270,000 yen per month
6. Location: Nagoya, Aichi prefecture
1. Visa sponsorship
2. Approximately six weeks holidays
3. Free Japanese Lessons
4. One year contract completion bonus: 100,000 - 170,000 yen
5. Semi -furnished private apartment: 60,000 yen per month plus utilities.
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Native level speaker of English
2. Bachelor's degree
3. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Be positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined.
2. Has experience leading groups of school aged children.
3. Enjoys teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults.
4. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types.
5. Has a basic understanding of written and spoken Japanese.
6. Has a Driver's License
1. Cover letter
3. A recent photo
4. A reference/recommendation if possible (preferably from an employer)
Consideration will only be given to applicants who submit a complete application package, so please make sure you have all the documents and a photo before you send them to us at the email address given on the job heading. Please note that if you are selected for interview, you will be asked to submit a recent criminal background check (e.g. FBI CRB/DBS)
Director: Mr. Kosei Sugiura
Head Teacher: Ms. Kathleen Welch
ABC Plus English School
4-1211, Kurosawadai, Midori-ku,
Nagoya, Aichi 458-0003