"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Italy (4)
Date posted:2016-03-24 | Writer: BELL - Beyond English Language Learning | Email: email@example.com
BELL - Beyond English Language Learning, is looking for a bright, motivated, TEFL qualified individual to join our team as our “English Teacher and Education Co-ordinator” beginning this Summer. We are a diverse, progressive company, dedicated to developing the language ability of our students. We are passionate about teaching English as a second language, and teach throughout the year in traditional classroom settings, through theatre performances and youth workshops, and at our BELL English Summer camps. Located in Arma di Taggia, Italy, we provide our staff with an opportunity to experience authentic Italian culture and lifestyle, while positively impacting our students' experience of language learning.
Join us and teach through the ethos of “EDUTAINMENT”, where English language learning is enjoyable and rewarding! Through our unique teaching approach we provide our students with the encouragement and confidence they need to speak English, and have fun while doing so!
• Teach English to 4-14 year olds within travelling distance of BELL Head Office through games and activities, designing your own curriculum with the support and experience of our creative English language team.
• Assist in producing didactic material for BELL teaching purposes, for example, BELL Summer Camp 2017 programme, BELL teachers’ workshop programme
• Facilitate BELL teachers’ workshops
• Research and plan activities for BELL training programmes, and train new BELL teachers for the coming academic year.
• Manage, support and train BELL Summer Camp tutors and teach at BELL Summer camps during the summer when required
• Manage BELL teachers during the academic year, offering support, guidance and with responsibility for approving lesson plans.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Receive comprehensive BELL training from our creative English language team to equip you with the necessary skills to become an excellent BELL teacher! Our English team has a wealth of experience in the field of education, both in youth theatre and in academic school environments, resulting in an innovative, blended approach to teaching English as a foreign language.
• Receive €950 after tax a month
• Accommodation is provided throughout your stay, in the form of a shared flat, hotel accommodation, B & B, or hostel accommodation.
• This is a full-time contract, minimum of 12 months.
• Start date: Tuesday 7th June 2016
• Experienced, enthusiastic teacher, with the necessary skills to succeed in our creative work environment
• Fun, enthusiastic and energetic, with a genuine interest in working with children
• Qualification to teach English as a second language (e.g. CELTA, TEFL, TESOL), along with understanding of English Linguistics and Grammar.
• Awareness of current and innovative approaches to teaching English as a Second Language, e.g. CLIL, TPR, and ability to draw on and to implement a variety of theoretical approaches when creating didactic material and when teaching.
• Open-minded, flexible in teaching style, with a willingness and interest to learn new teaching methods.
• Candidates must be native level English speakers eligible to work in the EU.
• A driving licence is required, and where applicants are under 26 years of age they must have held their driving licence for a minimum of two years.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter expressing your interest and indicating how you meet the required criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your CV via email to the address given on the job heading.
We look forward to receiving your application!
(Tel: +39 0184 189 8180)