"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Vacancy in Hong Kong
Date posted:2016-06-30 | Writer: Kids' Zone School of Languages | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids' Zone School of Languages is one of the most reputable and well-established tutorial schools in Hong Kong, registered with the Education Bureau. We have been in operation since 1998, providing modern, progressive, high quality English courses to local students. We urgently require full-time & part time native level EFL teachers to join our team of dedicated professionals.
1. Teach English to K1-F6 students. (3-16 year-olds)
2. Required to start in August 2016.
3. Work 5 days per week. Days off on Sunday plus one weekday ( to be decided by the school).
4. Competitive salary, starting at HK$26K+ per month (depending on experience, qualification & performance). The salary could go higher once your preset required teaching hours has been reached. Any extra hours of teaching will be added on as a bonus.
5. Besides teaching, this position involves preparing worksheets, marking worksheets, writing student reports etc.
6. University degree holder with a good level of proficiency in grammar & spelling (TEFL /TESOL preferred).
7. Able to teach through our Summer Course next year, 14th July to 31st August 2017.
8. We provide training for both classroom teaching and worksheet preparation. The training will be provided prior to Sept 2016. Being able to participate in training will be an advantage.
9. Quick learner, responsible, team-player, enthusiastic, adaptable, friendly, serious and passionate about teaching.
10. Local or overseas teaching experience is an advantage.
11. Please state visa status. We are willing to provide sponsorship.
Please send CV with recent photo to the email address given on the job heading. Successful candidates for interviews will be contacted by email.
Kids' Zone School of Language
Nos. 24, Podium Floor, 7 Broadway,
Mei Foo Sun Chuen,
Lai Chi Kok,
Hong Kong SAR
Phone: 852 2785 8215