"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Jobs in Germany
Date posted:2016-07-28 | Writer: LTC Language Training Center | Email: email@example.com
LTC provides corporate language services for international companies throughout Germany. We are currently looking for several experienced and qualified Business English trainers to take on in-company training in various locations in Germany. LTC Language Training Center thrives from employees who are highly motivated, competent and enthusiastic with our customers. If you are TEFL trained, interested in languages and further development, service-based and open for new experiences, we would be happy to receive your application at the email address given on the job heading.
Preparing and implementing high quality training measures on-site at our clients:
Department specific group training
Small and medium sized Business English groups training
Teaching all levels and hierarchies
The training content is to be customized to the learners’ individual needs with a focus on their areas of work. Only few groups work with course books – you need to feel comfortable and be experienced in creating your own lessons and materials.
We look forward to hearing from you, if:
· You have experience in Business English training, possess a recognized qualification in TEFL and set high standards of quality in your planning and delivery of training
· You’re a native or near native (C2) English speaker
· You are experienced and competent in preparing your own customized training materials as well as working with course books
· You are a passionate trainer who also works well in a team. Friendliness and a neat appearance are as much a matter of course as being highly committed and flexible
· You are interested in further development and like exchange and contact with fellow colleagues
· You speak German at level B1
· You live in or are prepared to relocate to Germany. A driving license is advantageous, a valid work permit (for non-EU members) is essential
SALARY & BENEFITS:
LTC offers attractive training free-lance packages with up to 100 teaching hours per month for suitably qualified candidates, as well as long-term and secure contracts. LTC provides a professional, challenging and fun working environment. We support trainers in their professional development, facilitate training opportunities and networking of trainers.
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
LTC Language Training Center
Tel: 040 351053-30