Date posted:2020-04-25 | Writer: inlingua Kiel | Email: [email protected]
inlingua Kiel is currently looking for capable EFL trainers to join their vibrant team when the current situation improves. Candidates should have an engaging classroom manner and a keen interest in developing students. A good feel for the language acquisition process is also desirable.
Kiel is the capital of Schleswig-Holstein and is located close to Hamburg, Lübeck and the Danish border. It is famous for sailing, seafood & its international community.
DETAILS OF POSITION:
Types of courses you'll be expected to do:
2) Full time intensive courses as part of a larger training team
3) Weekly evening courses
4) Company courses (in-house and on-site)
5) Publicly funded courses for the German military and jobseekers
6) Test preparation courses - TOEFL, TOEIC
7) Task specific training for private students (presentations, job interviews etc.)
Most trainers do some combination of the above courses. Full time positions entail 25-30 training hours per week.
1) Must be a native/bilingual level speaker of English (nationality no bar)
2) Academic degree (any subject) strongly preferred
3) TEFL / TESOL qualifications also considered
4) Minimum experience of one year.
5) A clean driving licence and a personal interest in foreign languages would be good to have.
Some commercial experience (working in a non-teaching capacity) is also preferred but not essential.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Full time employee:
A minimum guarantee of 100 teaching hours per month at the agreed rate
25 days holiday per annum
Health insurance & social security contributions
Access to a company car plus all travel expenses to and from clients
All material required in print and digital form
Access to an online 'virtual staffroom' to stay abreast of developments and changes
Regular training opportunities - both in house and with Inlingua international
A fun and friendly staff room
A vibrant cultural city famous for its sailing, street cafes and the annual Kiel Week festival and Christmas market
Send your cv to us at the address given on the job heading.
Alter Markt 7,
TEL: +49 431 981380