Date posted:2020-03-26 | Writer: Apex Education | Email: [email protected]
Apex Education is looking for qualified and experienced EFL teachers to provide English classes in kindergartens and schools in Kiev, Ukraine, from August/September 2020.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- teach the syllabus provided
- participate in monthly training workshops and meetings
- communicate regularly with our office
participate in retention activities (Halloween, Christmas, etc)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- competitive hourly rate based on experience and interview performance **
- welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
- ongoing training in a group setting
- flight reimbursement after completion of a one year contract
- visa support (obtaining a residence card and working permit after completion of a 30 day probation period)
** Within the initial 30 day probation period, we guarantee a minimum of 25000 UAH (approx. USD $1000). After completing the probation period we offer 400-450 UAH per hour (depending on performance) and with a guaranteed minimum of 15 working hours per week, and the possibility of up to 30 hours per week.
- Native level English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
- Availability from August 2020, or September at the latest
- In-classroom experience with Young Learners of at least one year
- CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent
- BA degree
- Police clearance check
- Verifiable references
HOW TO APPLY:
Please ensure that you meet the requirements above and then send your CV to the email address given on the job heading.
Following an initial interview you will need to be able to provide a video of you teaching Young Learners in a classroom setting.
Please note that we are only able to consider candidates from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.