"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Czech Republic (3)
Date posted:2015-11-18 | Writer: James Cook Languages | Email: email@example.com
James Cook Languages, the market leader in company language training in the Czech Republic, is looking for TEFL qualified English teachers for long-term cooperation. James Cook Languages was set up in 1999 and operates throughout the Czech Republic. We have around 250 clients from a wide variety of different industries, including both Czech companies as well as large international corporations. Our office is located in the centre of Prague. We are a member of the Czech Association of Language Schools and place high importance on the further development of our teachers. This is an opportunity for you to become a professional EFL teacher and part of a qualified young Czech and international team.
New courses start throughout the year, therefore we hire throughout the year. Don't hesitate to apply at any time.
- TEFL / TESOL certificate
- university degree
- native level English speaker
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- co-operation with a modern, successful and stable company
- excellent environment for lesson preparation
- systematic development of knowledge and skills, free teacher workshops
- company magazine, social events, refreshments etc.
- classes of Czech for foreigners
- free materials for teaching, internet and copying
- professional approach and support
- great opportunity for personal and professional growth
- possibility to work with a great team of teachers and clients
- long-term co-operation
- full-time / part-time job
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
Tel: +420 226 200 022
+420 774 784 066
Contact person: Pavla Kolarova, HR Recruitment Team