"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Regular TEFL Jobs in China (2)
Date posted:2016-09-14 | Writer: Set in China | Email: email@example.com
Set In China (SIC) is a professional organization that provides services to those seeking to intern, work, live and/or study in China. For recruitment of EFL teachers, we partner with many universities and agencies looking for qualified candidates interested in teaching English and other subjects in China. We are committed to offering you the best professional experience in accordance to your needs, with no fees.
• Free Chinese classes
• Renewable contract with a $1500-4000/month, depending on qualifications and experience
• Free, well-located and furnished individual accommodation.
• Return airfare per school year
• Medical insurance allowance
• Working visa, working permit and foreign expert certificate
• Opportunities to learn Chinese culture
• Bachelor's Degree of any field
• Native level English speaker, preferably TEFL or TESOL certified
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, instruct and evaluate learning activities at the secondary level
• An interest in living and working in a different culture
Please send the following documents to our email address given on the job heading.
- 1-3 minute video introduction
- Copy of degree certificate
- Copy of TESOL/TEFL
- When can you start teaching?
- Where do you prefer to teach?
- Subjects apart from English that you can teach
Address: 4th Floor, Block A, Room WK-005
Jing’an District, Shanghai, China
Phone: +86 13177883902