"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Multiple TEFL Positions in China
Date posted:2015-07-09 | Writer: Gold Start Recruitment | Email: janelle@GoldStarTeachers.com
Gold Start Recruitment are looking for motivated and inspiring EFL teachers with a creative flair and a thirst for adventure to teach English in China. Our high academic standards and fun learning environment have established our schools as the very best in China. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
Right now we have openings with many leading schools throughout China, from kindergartens to primary, middle and high schools, universities and private language centers including Wall Street English, English First, Disney English and many more. We provide detailed job descriptions, city guides and interviews with current teachers for each position.
All the schools provide exceptional teaching materials, the latest educational technology with interactive white boards and have friendly teaching teams, supportive management, and offer a generous compensation package. In short, they are fantastic schools to work for and are waiting to speak to you now.
With private school positions, class sizes are kept small to an average of 8-12 students which allows for noticeable progress to be made and also makes classroom management that much easier. For public school jobs class sizes are typically larger with between 20 to 30 students per class, although you will have a Chinese teaching assistant to help with giving instructions and running activities.
• Maximum of 24 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes and conversation clubs
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 8,000 – 17,000 RMB (1,200 – 2,700 USD) depending on qualifications, experience and school location
• Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
• Flight allowance
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Airport pick-up and full induction program
• Health insurance
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL /TESOL certificate preferred
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
How to Apply:
Please send the following to Janelle at the email address given on the job heading:
• Covering letter
• Recent, smart photo
• Passport photo page (scan)
• Degree & TEFL /TESOL certificates (scan)
• Preference for teaching locations (if any)
• Quote reference # GS07JA in the email subject
We are looking forward to hearing from you.