"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunity For TEFL Qualified Teachers in Patagonia, Chile
Date posted:2012-02-21 | Writer: Idiomas Sin Fronteras | Email: email@example.com
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school hidden in the heart of the Lake District, at the gateway to the Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for EFL Teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas. We offer you a unique opportunity to take a deeper and personal dive into South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- a job contract from 6 months up to one year
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
- free accommodation in a beautiful, old, colonial house with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
- $ 200 000 CLP of Salary
- if you complete the 6 months, we cover the half of your return ticket
What do we require?
- open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates, such as TEFL, TESOL or CELTA or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading..
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.