"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Great Opportunity in India For TEFL Qualified Teacher
Date posted:2017-06-28 | Writer: Sree Vidyanikethan International School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sree Vidyanikethan International School (SVIS) is a day and boarding school in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, committed to excellence in education. SVIS offers the CBSE curriculum to students in Grades IV through XII. Our vision is to be one of the nation’s premier schools by achieving the highest order of excellence in teaching and learning. We have an opportunity for an experienced TEFL qualified teacher who is available to start in August.
The campus is spacious with plenty of green areas. The classrooms are equipped with color monitors, LCD Projectors, the latest software and Internet connectivity. The facilities include an air conditioned conference hall, the Dasari Auditorium, which can accommodate 412 people and has the latest state-of-the-art audio visual equipment. The campus also includes a Sports and Recreation Center.
The successful candidate must use a range of course books and materials, plus a variety of audio-visual aids. A strong emphasis is placed on dialogue and role-playing, but more formal exercises, language games and literature are also used.
Typical tasks that may be carried out include:
· classroom management;
· planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
· preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
· marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
· devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
· organising and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions;
· attending and contributing to training sessions;
· participating in marketing events for the language school;
· preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
· freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
· basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
We offer a 2 year contract with a monthly salary of up to 1,600 USD depending on qualifications and experience. Other benefits include a fully furnished apartment, health insurance, together with joining, leaving, and annual home leave air tickets.
TESOL/TEFL Certificate (over 100 hours)
Native level English speaker
Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 Years
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.