Date posted:2019-04-28 | Writer: Emphasis English | Email: [email protected]
Founded in 2004 by a native-English-speaking teacher, Emphasis English is one of Malaysia's premier English language centres and we are looking for another EFL teacher to join our team of native-English-speaking teachers in June 2019. Our focus is on teaching young learners, so the majority of our students are pre-school and primary school children.
We teach a range of courses mainly focused on pre-school and primary school children. Our pre-school students are between 4 and 6 years old and develop through six levels. From there they progress to our courses for primary school students. Our primary school students are aged between 7 and 12 years old. We do have courses for teenagers but our focus is on younger learners.
We teach 5 days per week (Weds to Sun) and our classes are once per week for 2 hours with a short break in the middle.
Our teachers teach a maximum of 24 hours per week.
We provide a comprehensive syllabus and course structure. Our teachers also have access to our comprehensive teaching resource library and a lot of support from colleagues and management.
- a salary of RM5,000 - 6,000 per month
- a full working visa
- health insurance
- return flights (up to USD800 upon completion of contract)
- a 2 year contract
- 1 month free accommodation upon arrival
- 9 weeks paid holidays (in accordance with our school calendar)
Candidates should be:
- a native of USA/UK/Ireland/Canada/Australia or New Zealand
- have at least 2 years experience teaching young children
- have a degree in any subject and a CELTA /TESOL
- have a degree in education/English teaching/early childhood development (No online TEFL)
- able to start work in Kuala Lumpur in June, 2019.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, scans of educational certificates and scan of photograph page of your passport to the email address given on the job heading.
TEL: 03 - 6261 5550