Date posted:2018-01-02 | Writer: Sheffield Academy | Email: [email protected]
ESL and IELTS teachers required for immediate start in Kuala Lumpur.
• Work days – Monday to Friday with 30 – 33 contact hours with per week
• Student cohorts age group range from teenager to adults in mid 20’s
• Summer and winter camp projects run from June to August and December to February for younger children.
• possess a minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• possess a CELTA/TESOL or related teaching certificate
• have at least 3 years of working experience preferably teaching young adults of diverse ethnicity
• commit to a minimum contract for 2 years
Must be native speakers and hold a passport from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa.
TRAITS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
• have a passion for teaching
• ability to engage with students
• excellent language skills
• pleasant personality
• ability to communicate well and work effectively in a team
• Minimum salary MYR6,000-00
• Health Insurance
• Work permit
Please visit our facebook or Instagram for more information about us. Kindly send all applications with a cover letter, resume and photograph to the email address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.