"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Argentina (2)
Date posted:2013-02-13 | Writer: Further School of English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reputable School of English in Capital Federal, with more than 15 years of experience, is looking for dynamic and experienced EFL teachers to work with Kids, Teens and Adults, International exams and in company. If you have a level preferred, please state that in your email.
Our teaching methodology focuses on the importance of a captivating education so we need dynamic, creative, and committed teachers to teach English enthusiastically.
You need to have:
.- CELTA, TESOL or TEFL certification is a must
- previous teaching experience
- have excellent interpersonal skills- patient, responsible and empathetic
- Inspiring and supportive to staff and Students.
- experience on Cambridge Exams preparation the same as on TOEFL is a plus
- in company working experience is a plus
-provide a young, vibrant work environment.
- provide our teachers with tons of resources to be used in their classes the same as a constant assistance on their teaching development
- approachable coordinating team
- offer block hours throughout the entire school year
If you are a friendly, responsible and personable teacher with creative ideas and commitment to teamwork, send your CV to us at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Please place "Teachers recruitment 2013" on the subject line
· Location: Capital Federal
· Compensation: $45/$50