The 20 Most Inspirational Travel Quotes
It comes as no surprise that we at ITTT are absolutely obsessed with traveling! After all, all of our staff has had at least some sort of teaching experience abroad. That's why we've compiled a list of our 20 most inspirational travel quotes. Disclaimer: they may cause some serious wanderlust!
1. "We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone" – Katie Thurmea
2. "Travel far enough to meet yourself." – David Mitchell
3. "Fill your life with adventures not things. Have stories to tell not things to show." – Unknown
4. "With the right mindset and spirit only sky is the limit." – Unknown
5. “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.” – Steve Pavlina
6. "The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” – Thomas Alva Edison
7. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are built for.” – John G. Shedd
9. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” – Amelia Earhart
10. “I am not an adventurer by choice but by fate.” – Vincent van Gogh
11. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S Eliot
12. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step” –Lao Tzu
13. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be top priority.” – Richard Branson
14. "Do more than just exist” – Unknown
15. “I travel because I become uncomfortable being too comfortable.” – Carew Papritz
16. “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” – Jack Kerouac
17. “Take every chance you get in life because some things only happen once.” – Karen Gibbs
18. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
19. “Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” – Yogi Bhajan
20. "Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow." – Anita Desai
Do you want to teach English abroad?
We hope these 20 quotes inspired you to take the leap and move abroad to teach English as a foreign language A TEFL or TESOL certification is your key to a life filled with travel and adventure!
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad.
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- What TEFL course is most useful?
- 4 Top Tips For Getting Your TEFL Certificate on the Road
- Guide To Writing Your First TEFL Syllabus
- What’s Stopping You from Teaching English Abroad?
- The Best Countries to Teach ESL When You're 50+