Date posted:2017-09-20 | Writer: COMPASS Education | Email: [email protected]
COMPASS Education has opportunities in the Tan Binh District of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, for TEFL qualified teachers who are available to start immediately. The job involves teaching general English – Speaking and Listening – to Primary (6-11 years old) and Low Secondary (12-15 years old) students in Public schools – class size: 35 – 40 students per class.
• Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
• Total hours: 15 – 20hrs/week, Mondays to Saturdays
• Course length: 9 months
• Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay from 385,000 vnd to 440,000 vnd
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
• Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
• Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading for the attention of Ms. Trang Tran. Your application should include:
1. A cover letter.
2. A curriculum vitae.
3. A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
4. Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
5. Copies of police background check (a must)
6. Reference letters (optional).
7. A recent photo of yourself.
COMPASS Education HEAD OFFICE:
07 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6, Dist 3,
Ho Chi Minh City,
Phone: +84 839302374
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.