Date posted:2022-09-22 | Writer: Canadian English Council (CEC) | Email: [email protected]
CEC provides English language courses for children from Kindergarten to High School, General and Business English for adults and IELTS preparation. Since 2009, we have won the trust of parents and students, and become one of Hanoi’s most prestigious educational organizations.
Our mission is to create an educational environment that brings knowledge, joy and holistic growth for students. Besides English, students at CEC are helped to develop their confidence and life skills as vital stepping stones for success in the future. Courses at CEC are designed by highly-qualified education professionals, with a learner-centered focus. Starting with teachers who are dedicated to our students, we want to bring about sustainable, long-term success for all.
Currently, CEC has nine centers in Hanoi. Young Learner classes have Vietnamese Teaching Assistants to support classroom management. We organise regular events and outings for both students and staff, as well as a very popular summer camp each year.
Interested? CEC is looking for you to be part of our enthusiastic, energetic, hard-working and professional team.
- Weekdays: 5:45pm - 9:00pm
- Weekends: All-day
- 15 minute break between classes
- Native English Speaker
- TEFL/TESOL or CELTA Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 years teaching experience (desirable)
- Six-month minimum contract required
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications, experience, and working locations.
- Modern facilities in accordance with European classroom standards.
- Top of the range WIFI-connected computers, projectors and an online Learning Management
- Support for visa documents and work permits
- Support with finding accommodation
For any questions, or if you are interested in applying, please send your CV to the email address in the job heading.