Date posted:2023-02-02 | Writer: Camps4You | Email: [email protected]
Contract based work for native English speakers with right to work in UK, college degree and TEFL certificate (minimum 120 hours).
Camps4You is a family run, Austrian based language travel company. We have been operating for 20 years. We have England based open teacher posts in April, July and August 2023.
We provide residential language camps to mainly Austrian students. Our programmes include classroom based English lessons and afternoon/evening entertainment for students.
The teaching role will include:
• Teaching English classes in the morning (9am – 12.30pm)
• Helping to organise and run activities in the afternoon and evening.
• Supervising trips.
• Being a team player and working well with other teachers.
• All travel costs, accommodation and food included, in addition to pay.
• You will be working with a friendly international team. It’s great fun, and work on future courses can also be offered!
• Minimum age 21 years.
• Native English speaker.
• College degree.
• Minimum 120 hour TEFL qualification.
• Right to work in UK.
Selected 2023 dates as follows – (applicants are not required to be available for all camps):
15 - 22 April
Applications are now open – free online training will be required, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure relevant training can be provided.
If you are interested, please contact David at the email address in the job heading.