"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching EFL in Scotland
Date posted:2009-05-13 | Writer: Embassy Summer | Email: email@example.com
Are you looking for EFL teaching work in Edinburgh this summer?
Embassy Summer is part of Study Group, a world leader in the provision of integrated educational packages. We have over 30 years of experience in the field of English language provision & we are one of the UK's largest British Council accredited providers of EFL.
We operate 22 summer schools throughout the UK. In particular, we are recruiting NOW for EFL teachers in Edinburgh from 30th June to 11th August, preferably on a non-residential basis.
You will have:
- either TEFL, Trinity Cert. TESOL or Post-Graduate Teaching qualification
- excellent organisational, communication and time-management skills.
- ability to work in a team
Ideally, you will have:
- summer school experience
- experience of continuous enrolment
- experience of supervising/working with minors
- residential experience
Teachers work 13 sessions per week based on 42 hours per week (2 preparation, 1 residential) .
You will have 1 full day off per week, although not necessarily during the weekend.
- to ensure academic EFL tuition appropriate to a summer school enfironment
- to maintain proper levels of student discipline, safety and welfare
- to assist with placement tests
- to ensure weekly paperwork is completted
- to attend all relevant meetings
- to ensure adequate preparation for all teaching & activity sessions
- to carry out residential supervision duties
Basic weekly pay is £310 per week on a non-residential basis, plus £10 per week for each full year of TEFL experience (max. of 3 increments).
Residential positions are available, with a deduction of £30 per week.
In addition, we are also looking for teachers for our Southsea and greater London locations.
Call us now on 01273 339440 or send your c.v. to th e-mail address given on the job heading.