"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Opportunities in Turkey
Date posted:2012-12-11 | Writer: EFINST | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turkey’s leading private language school , EFINST, requires professional and energetic qualified EFL teachers to join its strong team for 3 branches in Istanbul providing first-class tuition to adults (in-school and in-company) and young learners, for the upcoming academic year.
We offer different type of contracts:
• Full time contracts are mostly for 9 months and based on a 5-day working week with a maximum 30 real contact hours including the travelling time spent on the way to and from the in-company classes.
• Half time contracts are based on a 5-day working week with a maximum of 15 contact hours including the travelling time.
• 3 Quarterly contracts are based on a 5-day working week with a maximum of 23 contact hours including the travel time.
Salaries and benefits vary according to the qualifications, experience and the type of the contract.
Typical contracts include:
• Re-location allowance of up to $750
• Turkish courses where timetable permits and when there is a possible Turkish group with space for new comers
• Full private health insurance
• Residence and work permits
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Excellent opportunities for professional and career development through regular programme of observations and workshops, mentoring system, and policy of promotion from within. We provide financial and academic support for teachers who consider doing the DELTA.
Applicants MUST have the following:
• TESOL, TEFL or CELTA certificate or equivalent (min 120 hour course + observed teaching practice)
• University degree
• A positive and mature outlook, and be flexible, reliable, and serious about TEFL
• Native English speaker (citizenship of a country where the official language is English)
Applicants meeting the requirements above should send their CV with a recently taken photo and the scanned copies of their degree, teaching certificate and passport to the e-mail address given on the job heading.