Date posted:2014-10-30 | Writer: Hasdil Language School | Email: [email protected]
Hasdil Konya is a growing school in the city of Konya, affiliated with ISE, Brighton, in the UK, and fully accredited by the British Council. We are looking for TEFL qualified, experienced native level teachers to join us immediately.
Teachers at our school work a 36 hour a week contract. The working week is spread over six days, with the weekend being our busiest time. Most of our classes are made up of small groups. Teachers live on-site in our centre and are provided with all meals. Contracts are offered for 12 months, with all work and residence permit costs met by teachers.
Hasdil is a family-run business, and we work very hard to create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are looking for professional, dynamic teachers to bring creativity and energy to a burgeoning school.
• Native level English speaker.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• An internationally recognized teaching certificate: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA...etc.
• A minimum of 2 years of prior teaching General English, Business English, IELTS and TOEFL experience preferred.
• Have cultural sensitivity.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested in being a part of our team please send the following via email to the address given on the job heading:
• A current resume
• Scanned copies of Degrees
• Scanned copies of teaching certificates
• Scanned photograph
• Scanned copy of passport (details page)
• We can arrange an interview on the basis of your CV but will require your supporting documents before any job offer can be made.
Benefits of Employment:
• Accommodation and meals are all provided.
• Reimbursement of airfare up to £175.(half after 6 months, half after completion of contract)
• Monthly net payment 2500 Turkish lira
• A full time contract of 12 months.
Hasdil Language School
Miraç Kandiliniz mubarek olsun.
Hasdil Lisan Kursu
Tel: 0.332.325 22 40
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.