"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching EFL in Turkey - Istanbul
Date posted:2005-11-23 | Writer: Berlitz Language Center | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Â Berlitz Language School, Istanbul
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Instructor is responsible for teaching assigned classes in accordance with Berlitz instruction principles; for fulfilling administrative duties as required by the LIS or LCD; and for participating in professional development activities as directed by the LIS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with private students and groups of differing sizes at the LC and at off-site locations
* Integrate learning technology into teaching programs, as required by the curriculum or requested by the student
* Keep student records up to date as required or requested.
* Fulfill ongoing responsibilities to customers as required by the Berlitz Learning Cycle
* Maintain an impeccable customer focus in the delivery of all duties
* Refer non-academic and academic questions to the appropriate person at the LC
* Actively participate in own professional self-development plan, directed and supported by the LIS
* Actively participate in own performance evaluation plan, directed and supported by the LIS
* Help promote LC activities to customers
* Practice the Five Berlitz Operating Principles as a guide to professional behavior and professional relationships with LC staff and customers
* Native speaker of English
* BA degree in English, Education, Economics, Business or Law
* TEFL certification
* Cultural sensitivity
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Successful completion of the core modules of the Berlitz Instructor Training
* USD 800, 00- 1200, 00 base salary per month depending of qualifications and experience
* Free Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* Two Week Paid Vacation at the end of the contract
* Travel Bonus at the end of the contract
* Work and Residency Permit
* Health Insurance Offered at Discount Rate
If you would like to join us, please send us copies of your passport, diploma, transcripts, certificates, and phone and e-mail addresses of your references. For further information, please visit our website at Contact us , give us a call at +90-212-293-7400 or drop a line at email@example.com .
We look forward to hearing from you.