"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunity For EFL Teachers in Taiwan
Date posted:2012-05-10 | Writer: KNS Language Institute | Email: email@example.com
KNS Language Institute in Kaohsiung, Taiwan is now hiring EFL teachers for our June and July starts. All positions are full time. There is one week of paid training prior to the start of each job.
- 30 teaching hours per week, all in one place, Monday to Friday
- work visa, ARC, and health insurance provided
- three week summer holiday plus additional personal vacation time
- generous year end bonus and tax back incentives
- total annual net income over 830,000NT
The ideal candidate will:
- be patient, creative, hard-working, and outgoing and work well in a fast-paced environment
- work well with children aged 7 to 14
- be a Native English speaker
- possess a four year university degree
- be able to sign a one year contract
Applicants holding a Bachelor’s degree majoring in any field will be considered, although those with a degree in Education or with TESOL / TEFL certification are preferred.
Teaching English as a second language requires enthusiasm, creativity, and patience. Teachers, of course, must also be fond of and willing to work with children, and be capable of cultivating a friendly, yet orderly environment in the classroom. Successful teachers are able to build a rapport with children easily and work well with their co-workers and managers. Teachers should be well organized and mature, with a good sense of humour. Clear, articulate speech is a must. Candidates for teaching positions at KNS are chosen with careful consideration to these qualities.
Interested parties please email your resume and cover letter to Leon Ranger at the e-mail address given on the job heading.