"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunities For TEFL Teachers in Spain
Date posted:2010-08-12 | Writer: Point-English | Email: email@example.com
Point-English language school in San José de La Rinconada, Sevilla , Spain, has full time positions available for a 9 month contract commencing 1st October till the end of June. We require friendly and dedicated native English speaking TEFL teachers for our ever-expanding centre. We are located 10 minutes from the centre of Sevilla, the capital of Andalusia. Our students are young learners, teens and adults.
Candidates should have:
* University Degree
* TEFL /TESOL / CELTA or Trinity
* 1 year’s full time experience including with young children
* EU passport or residency
* A working knowledge of Spanish
* Experience with and knowledge of YLE and UCLES exams an advantage, as is teaching experience with very young learners (4-6 year olds).
* Full social security
* Paid holidays for Xmas, Easter and local holidays
* Monthly workshops and training
* Competitive salary
* The stated contract is for 21/22 hour classroom hours per week. All classes are in the afternoon Monday – Friday and take place in the centre. More hours may be possible.
Please send a CV with references and a recent photo to Damien Mackey at the e-mail address given on the job heading. Applications which do not meet the stated requirements will not be answered.