Date posted:2023-10-26 | Writer: Aran School | Email: [email protected]
Join our small, friendly, professionally run school in the rustic, sunny town of Lepe or Cartaya, on the un-spoilt south western Spanish coast between Seville and Portugal. We are looking for enthusiastic English Teachers for all age groups. Candidates must enjoy teaching English to children as well as adults. We prepare students for Cambridge exams. Due to significantly increased demand, we have an opening for full-time EFL/ESL teachers, starting in September, initially for work until the following June, with the possibility of renewal based on performance.
- Generous salary relative to the cost of living, with paid holidays
- Full Social Security and medical coverage
- Paid local holidays, including 2 weeks at Christmas and a week at Easter.
- Motivated adult learners
- Small classes with individual attention
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere
- Continuous professional development, with regular provision of effective teaching tools and resources
- Ample creative license in the classroom in order to cater to various learning and teaching styles
- Minimum level of bureaucracy
- High expectations
- Serious orientation to the success of each of our students
- Strong support and encouragement for the use of internet and communications technology (Wi-Fi, laptops and projectors used in classrooms as standard)
- Support provided with integration into the local community
- Language support provided as standard
Preference - University Degree, TEFL or CELTA.
Salary and Benefits
20 - 25 hours a week - Salary dependent on experience. Paid holidays. Option for renewal of contact.
Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
For more information and details on how to apply, please contact the email address given in the job heading.